Limitations and uncertainty all over telehealth reimbursement have always been an impediment to adoption. During the COVID-19 crisis, that stress was eased fairly, but now the new normal is starting up to consider form. What limitations even now keep on being to telehealth reimbursement, and how may they be prevail over? To reply that concern, host Jonah Comstock and Health care Finance Information Handling Editor Susan Morse welcome McKinsey & Corporation associates Oleg Bestsennyy and Gunjan Khanna.
This episode is brought to you by BlueJeans.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Perform!
- COVID-19 reimbursement modifications and which of them will stick all over
- Adoption lessons acquired and how they’ll influence reimbursement coverage
- Holistic tele-treatment and treatment further than the movie pay a visit to
- Impact of new entrants and innovation on the space
- Is charge-for-support reimbursement an innovation blocker?