Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a worldwide leader in electronic transformation, today announces the extension of its Identification & Entry Administration featuring with a new Identification as a Services – Evidian IDaaS – out there from the cloud on a membership foundation. This all-in-1 security option manages on-premises, cloud-based and as-a-Services apps.
As most enterprises are now migrating common IT infrastructures to the cloud, they significantly need to have to securely manage their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS apps. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS delivers a exceptional wide assortment of capabilities to Atos’ clients, notably:
- As-a-Services secured accessibility to on the net apps for workforce, partners and customers
- Passwordless working experience utilizing SSO based on identity federation benchmarks and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication capabilities which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cell drive, PKI and other procedures – offering a seamless consumer working experience
- Secure, flexible, and scalable option, based on Google Cloud Platform
- Evidian IDaaS also assists organizations comply with area laws this kind of as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this option, Atos also provides its detailed 20-year working experience and expertize in Identification & Entry Administration (IAM), with strong systems and a strong track report of superior shopper pleasure.
IDaaS options are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” methods as they give a detailed established of capabilities to assistance and get ready organizations to align their IAM and Cloud methods, with Zero Rely on in head.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which consist of identities currently being the amount 1 assault vector, position IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity methods. With our new IDaaS option, we give our clients the energy to manage their IT setting from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day administration and escalating overall security,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identification & Entry Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identification Defined Safety Alliance (IDSA) which aims to create a more robust security posture among businesses today and elevate the part of identity in businesses’ overall security methods.
To study additional about Identification and Entry Management–as–a–Services, check out the atos.net web site.